Tuesday, November 26, 2019

My Journey to Death


AN: He forced me awake. I didn’t have any dreams at all when I fell asleep, which I now know was a sign that tonight is the night. I no longer have control over myself; Dirk Rossman is controlling me somehow. I will go back to his house, I will enter, and I will descend into the darkness within. There I will find myself in that clearing, in the grasp of Dirk Rossman, to be consumed.

In but a few short moments I will begin this journey to death. I will struggle to free myself from his grasp at every turn, but I know it will be in vain. I want to believe that my writing this will bring Dirk Rossman to justice somehow, but I am writing this because he is forcing me to. I know that it will only lead to more victims for him to feed, more bodies for the pile. I would stop myself writing this if I could.

The time has come. I go now to my demise.

No comments:

Post a Comment