Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Search for Clues


            It’s morning. I burned the drawing I made in my sleep. I didn’t want it anywhere near me. Then I went back to the art building, to see if any evidence of what happened before remained. There was none.

            When I got back to the dorm I went onto the internet and searched for anything that could possibly be related. Eventually I uncovered a thread about an internet urban legend called the slender man. It seemed to be similar, maybe even identical, to the figure that I saw, but the thing that gets me is that the thread I found was quite clear that the slender man is a fictional character.

            I don’t know what this could mean. It could be possible that my encounter last weekend was just a hallucination or something, but as far as I know I don’t have any sort of mental conditions or anything that would cause hallucinations. And what about last night’s dream? The two events are clearly connected somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment